Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bathroom Ettiquite: WTF is Wrong With Some People

I feel like there should be some kind of unspoken law when it comes to how people act in the bathroom.  In a public bathroom it is extra disgusting that you can hear people use the facilities and then walk out without even glancing at the sink.  Some pople argue that the sink is the dirtiest part of the whole bathroom, but if you do it correctly it shouldn't make a difference.  You use the toilet, then you wash your hands with soap and water then get a fresh paper towel and turn off the sink with the towel.  This way you don't even have to touch the sink after your hands are sparkly clean.  And if the trash can is positioned correctly you can even use the the towel to open the door and then drop it in the trash while you walk out.  Is that really that hard?

And then there is the whole thing about flushing the toilet.  When should you flush it and what should you flush down there?  Apparently this isn't such an easy an answer that it should be.  I'm not a female so I won't comment on womanly products being flushed but besides that shouldn't the only thing you flush be toilet paper?  I've see all kinds of trash and other crap (pun intended) half flushed down the toilet and it boggles my mind!  I happen to live with a person who seems to think the toilet is their personal trash can, but the weird part is that this person doesn't ever flush the toilet it seems!  I go in the bathroom all the time to find cigarettes and toilet paper mixed in with a nasty soup of human waste sitting there waiting for me.  I don't know if she wants to save water or she's just lazy, but I know that when I go in and see that I have to flush it right away.  So if she's trying to save water then mission failed because I can't even go try to the bathroom with that looking back at me and I have to flush it every single time.  So no water saved, just nasty toilet and stinky bathroom achieved.  

Eww I think I just grossed myself out and won't ever usethe bathroom again.  Maybe I should just stop drinking and eating so I never have to use the bathroom again.  And don't even get me started on the bathtub, there is nothing worse than trying to get clean in a filthy tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment