Saturday, May 18, 2013

My New Software Development Site For Jared Connell Software

I just put together a site for my software development endeavors. You can visit my new software development homepage at: jared-connell-software.webs.com. Right now there isn't much to it, but I will update it as soon as I compile some programs to put on the site for download. I have a few apps that I am working on so I can finish them up and compile them into executable form so you can download them. Please visit the site and check back often. I appreciate all your support. I take comments, request, advice, and any thing else you want to tell me, so just drop me a message and I'll get back to you. If you have any feature requests or bug reports please let me know also. Thanks!

Please visit jared-connell-software.webs.com for all my current and future software development projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment